Hydraulic presses HMVL represent a completely new generation of curing presses developed in TS Plzeň a.s (formerly ŠKODA TS). HMVL presses are designed for forming radial and cross-ply tires with natural, synthetic or steel cords. They are equipped with heating plates, fully automatic loading and unloading device.
Hydraulic curing presses HMVL are produced in the following versions:
- Double-chamber – in sizes 63,5" up to 75"
- Single-chamber – in sizes 75" up to 210"
Main advantages of HMVL presses:
- Higher order accuracy of mould guiding
- Significant streamlining of the production of automobile tires
- Significant energy savings during the curing process (28% in HMVL 63,5" and 40% in HMVL 75")
- Reduction of the handling time by 18% due to concurrent processes of pressed piece unloading and semi-product loading
- Reduction of curing times
- Continuously regulated and controlled closing force
- Optimal mould clamping is not affected by the magnitude of closing force
- Horizontal position of segment moulds even when opening the press
- Semi-automatic adjustment of clamping height when changing moulds
- Better environmental and working conditions as a result of the removal of the central grease lubrication and superior thermal insulation
- High reliability and durability
- Easy and minimum maintenance during operation
- New concept allows the implementation of double-chamber press version even in the size of 75"
- New concept allows convenient technical solutions for presses of the biggest sizes, e.g. 100" and 130"
Hydraulic radial presses RVL represent quite a new concept of curing presses developed in TS Plzeň a.s. Press RVL 66“ with B-O-M system is intended for pressing radial tires in segment moulds. It is equipped with an external heating of moulds by steam heating plates; steam supply to the outer periphery of the segment mould is secured at the same time. These presses are equipped with a fully automatic loading and unloading device.
Main advantages of RVL presses
- Original design – B-O-M system
- Significant streamlining of the production of automobile tyres
- Low energy consumption
- Mutually independent curing process in both chambers (even with different mould sizes)
- High precision of mould guiding and semi-product loading
- Easy operation and maintenance
- High reliability
- Powerful control system
- Short handling times
- High-quality thermal insulation of chambers
- Possibility of the double-chamber design also for higher press sizes
- Favourable environmental parameters
- Unique central mechanism for actuating the membrane with accurate position measurement and integrated tyre pull-out
- Advanced membrane filling with technology media
- Function enabling the press rapid heating
- New design of the loading device with separate controls for each chamber and precise semi-product loading
- Original design of the device for removing tyres
- Possibility of cooling the tyre on the unloading device for a period of one curing cycle
- Possibility of connecting the press to a device for extracting pollutants produced during the curing process