In total, the company produced or modernized 528 rolling mills and processing lines.
The most recent completed projects include:
- Tippins Inc.
- Modernization of quarto line 1200 for Arcelor Mital
- Modernization of 4-stand tandem mill in U.S. STEEL
- Quarto rolling mill stand 1200 for M.E.S.I.
- Rolling mills 650 for rolling Cu and Cu alloys for Kazakhstan
- Modernization of quarto for Dunaferr-Voest Alpine
- Modernization of quarto for SILCO
- Cutting line for Comax
- Modernization of hot line Duo 800 for AL INVEST
- Modernization of rolling mills for Měď Povrly
- Rolling mill duo 350 for Helwan
- Winding machines for U.S.STEEL, Slovakia, Lipeck , ALCOA, Samara, Uralmash
- Continuous casting unit for MMK Magnitogorsk
- Systems of hydraulic adjustment of rollers including adjustment regulation and automatic gauge control (AGC)