These presses have been manufactured in TS Plzeň a.s. (formerly ŠKODA TS) since 1872.
The first extrusion presses were made in 1915 for extruding graphite. Presses supplied afterwards were intended for extrusion of Al, Cu and their alloys, and for extrusion of steel.
Extrusion presses are available in the following versions:
- Extrusion presses for direct and indirect extrusion of profiles with a power of 630 – 5000 t
- Extrusion presses with a puncher for direct and indirect extrusion of tubes with a power of 630 – 5000 t
- Based on specific customer requirements, it is possible to produce and deliver extrusion presses with a power up to 6300 t
It is also possible to supply additional equipment such as:
- Profile stretching devices
- Weighing and packaging
- Hydraulic drive and control systems
- Electric control systems